New open thread on manliness and feminism. What will we do when we run out of Terminator flicks?
As Cessen says,
The manliness followup thread was a bit over 450 thousand words long.
The second followup thread is a bit under 200 thousand.
So, counted together as a single thread (as it should be), we’re at about 650 thousand words.
For comparison, the bible is a bit over 770 thousand words long.
If we yoink out the intra-thread quotations then these threads are probably a couple hundred thousand words shorter than 650. But still. This is a seriously epic thread. It should be preserved for posterity. It’s amazing what joint authorship can accomplish.
Previous posts in the manliness series:
* Questions I Want To Ask Entitled Cis Het Men, Part 1: Who Cares?
* Questions I Want to Ask Entitled Cis Het Men, Part 2: Men’s Rights
* Questions I Want to Ask Entitled Cis Het Men, Part 3: Space for Men
* Manliness and Feminism: The Followup
* Manliness and Feminism 2: Judgment Day
The above image is available in poster form from movieposter.com, or would be if they weren’t out of stock. Gotcha!